Non Home Net customers can purchase temporary WiFi access.
Look for "HomeNet" under Internet connections (or similar menu option) on your computer or wireless device and pay as you go!
• Kutztown Pool
• Kutztown Park — Scooter Building (Look for "HU WiFi")
• Garden Apartments* and Immediate Area
• Fairgrounds — Available at the Festival and Fair
• 88 Bieber Alley (Look for "HU WiFi")
• Train Station — FREE open access
• Borough Hall — FREE open access
* Does not include required paid service area
The WiFi system is a work in progress, and select areas are under construction. Community areas, such as the park and pool, have WiFi service available FREE to Home Net Internet customers. Areas which are not free can be accessed by purchasing one, seven, fourteen or thirty day service plans. Call 610-683-5722, Monday through Friday, 8am-4:30pm, to set up a service plan.
Look for the WiFi HOTSPOT sign posted at local businesses, where you will have WiFi access compliments of the local business provider. See current list of businesses
Non Home Net customers wishing to access the WiFi system, at WiFi Hotspots, can choose from the following service plans:
2 Mb x 5 Mb Internet Speed Service Plans:
|Static IP Address (one day only): $3.00
To purchase a service plan, call 610-683-5722,
Monday through Friday, 8am-4:30pm.
To connect to our Wireless Hotspots, choose Internet connections
(or similar menu option) on your computer or wireless device
then select "HomeNet".
* Wireless access is not available in all areas.